IRIA BRANDING POLICY
The terms and conditions of use: International Rescue Instructors Association (IRIA) verified instructors and course providers are permitted to use the IRIA logo as a representation of their membership during the terms of their paid membership per the terms and conditions specified in their agreement.
Once the IRIA membership become invalid this policy terms and conditions of us becomes null and void and materials used prior must be deleted.
Your organization or your business is required to follow and adhere to the restrictions and guidelines presented below. IRIA protects and defends its copyright/trademarks.
General membership is limited in branding use and will be solely restricted to the brand use image on their Membership card. General membership can purchase merchandise that represents the IRIA brand.
Merchandise can be IRIA stickers, apparel, badges, embroidered patches or display materials
- Displayed at place of employment or at business location.
- Displayed on personal equipment such as vessels, containers or cases and vehicles or trailers.
- IRIA logo is permitted to be used on agency or company Website domain, stationary, E-newsletters or banners or apparel (patches). Please contact for further permissions and restrictions.
- User is responsible for the safety of these items applied to any use.
- If IRIA branded flags are use please be respectful of the flag and country of origin rules.
- IRIA logos or trademarks cannot be placed on official agency or company product (objects/equipment) without a written Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the representative organization or business and IRIA. If you are not sure what this means please contact IRIA.
- Cannot be used to suggest or imply endorsements of products, merchandise or programs.
- IRIA trademark or logos cannot be altered in color, wording or design.
- IRIA trademark or Logos cannot be reprinted, reproduced or placed for sale on merchandise or products.
- One membership ceases the IRIA copyright/trademark is no longer permissible to display or use.
- Assigned badges will be distributed for use with terms and conditions in the agreement
- IRIA strictly enforces is fraud policy
Please contact us if you have any questions or need a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the express use and limitations regarding the items outlined in this policy.
IRIA and its agents or representatives are not responsible for damages for the use of these items. Please use at your own discretion.
Updated: February 19, 2020