IRIA BRANDING POLICY
The terms and conditions of use: International Rescue Instructors Association (IRIA) instructor members are permitted to use the IRIA logo as a representation of their membership during the terms of their paid membership.
Once the IRIA membership become invalid this policy terms and conditions of us becomes null and void and materials used must be deleted.
Your organization or your business is required to follow and adhere to the restrictions and guidelines presented below. IRIA protects and defends its copyright/trademarks.
Merchandise can be stickers, apparel, badges, embroidered patches or display materials
- Displayed at place of employment or at business location.
- Displayed on personal equipment such as vessels, containers or cases and vehicles or trailers.
- IRIA logo is permitted to be used on agency or company Website domain, stationary, E-newsletters or banners or apparel (patches). Please contact for further permissions and restrictions.
- User is responsible for the safety of these items applied to any use.
- If IRIA branded flags are use please be respectful of the flag and country of origin rules.
- IRIA logos or trademarks cannot be placed on official agency or company product (objects/equipment) without a written Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the representative organization or business and IRIA. If you are not sure what this means please contact IRIA.
- Cannot be used to suggest or imply endorsements of products, merchandise or programs.
- IRIA trademark or logos cannot be altered in color, wording or design.
- IRIA trademark or Logos cannot be reprinted, reproduced or placed for sale on merchandise or products.
- One membership ceases the IRIA copyright/trademark is no longer permissible to display or use.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the express use and limitations regarding the items outline in this policy.
IRIA and its agents or representatives are not responsible for damages for the use of these items. Please use at your own discretion.
Updated: February 19, 2020